Monday, June 26, 2006

Mr McTavish goes sailing in Shelter Island. Silly thing objects to the princess taking a photo of him.

Mr McTavish, is my trusty and loyal manservant and bodyguard. Super nice me, I let him come sailing with me in Shelter Island, the best place in the Hamptons, especially if you stay at Jim Goldman's house where ZeZe makes you fantastico eggs any way you like breakfasts.

He really is quite handsome but is very shy and he got very cross with me, when I took this sneaky photo of him for my blog. Normally he prefers to take photos of his princess rather than be in photos. Who can blame him really? Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Based on the wake behind him, I wouldn't say that Mr. Bamboozle is on a sail boat. I'm guessing either the wind was going at 100 Knots or he's on a speed boat of some kind.