Monday, June 26, 2006

Mr McTavish has a flakey and threatens a walk out ! DADA show is a sell out.

First the good news. MOMA called first thing to say DADA show was a sell out with lines all the way to Seventh Avenue, ( very close to the N/R train) today thanks to my blog!

Now the bad news... Mr McTavish was very, very cross about the sneaky, not so dignified, photo I took of him and threatened to do a walk out if I did not post a better photo of him tout de suite. ( He looks rather Sean Connery in this photo, me thinks ) Who would make my porridge if he went on strike? Trusty and loyal servants are so hard to find these days and now that Bush has eased off on the immigration laws there is no loyalty and Mr McTavish has threatened to skootle off and take care of Paris Hilton instead, as she gets to all the good parties, if I am not super nice to him. So new rules : -

From now on I am to call him by his proper name Mr Hamish B McTavish.

I am not to whine when he can't find the N/R train.

He has to have a double dose of raisens in his porridge for two whole weeks.
( he really milked that bad photo of him) Posted by Picasa

No comments: