Thursday, November 23, 2006

By this stage I was getting a bit jet lagged and exhausted after all my successful recruiting of the day and I could not walk another step, as luck would have it , I managed to flag down this Wooly Mammoth, Mirabel, her name was, who was hanging out in Trafalgar Square as a warning sign that climate change leads to extinction and that could be our lot too, if we are not careful. That was all clearly explained in the HOMO BRITANNICUS leaflet that was being handed out to the Mirabel Mammoth Fans and Onlookers.

"Mirabel, let's quit this Trafalgar Square mob scene, you couldn't give me a wee lift to Buck P on your back could you, I haven't seen a yellow cab all day."

"What's that Mirabel? You like all the attention, no body has made such a fuss over you for centuries. That's nothing come and join our gang in New York, wait till the big boys see you in the Natural History Museum, you will not have a spare moment on your calender."

"Really, you think so, I always liked that New York accent."

"Absolutely. Hold still, while Sir HH, Nicola and I hop on. Let's go. Her HRH hates to be kept waiting and it is almost tea time."



 
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks princess! Please see : www.wilfridwood.com

Anonymous said...

Ahhh what a princess you are!

I enjoy your blog! What an adventure is life no?

:-)

Jennifer

http://goodnessgraciousness.blogspot.com