Monday, December 11, 2006

I went back to the Ananda Ashram for some peace and quiet after my hectic trip to London and gathering of my Scottish Tartan Army and decided to go back down to my favorite tranquil lake.

Sammy the Mailbox Spider beckoned me over
"HeyPrincess,C'Mere lets take a look at that fancy green jacket of yours, Come Closer, let me see how soft and warm it is.."

"Hi Sammy, I did not know you were interested in fashion, especially as all i ever see you in is that humdrum black furry coat, which is getting a bit ragged at the edges, if you don't mind me saying."

"Not at all, your coat on the other hand is perfectly fabulous. Can I just touch it for a second."

Next minute he grabbed me at the jugular, and did a very realisitic job of turning into Sammy the Spider Vampire.

"Sammy, Get off me, i told you i do not , did not or will not send you junk email. 311 , 311,Bloomberg Help! Get this creature away from me. Ouch ! Ouch!"

"Save your screams , Princess, Bloomberg does not respond to 311 calls made fromHarriman, Monroe, now it is for my royal lunch you will be."



No comments: