Friday, February 23, 2007

One week later .... how is the Lady of the Box making out? Many folks have been asking after her wellbeing.

Well, I asked Jeff and this was his response:

The enchanting New York Lady in the Box has developed a wide eyed fascination for the vast expanse of the Nevada desert. She sings while I play my trumpet and the coyotes harmonize, when she smiles wild flowers bloom and the stars in the sky are no match for the sparkle in her eyes.

But to love someone is to let them be free and her happiness is my priority. So we will return to New York, together, to find Jan, her first true love. I only have one request, a wish that Jan will surely grant us, that every valentineĆ¢€™s day for the rest of our lives we will meet and fall in love all over again for just a day. For this I can be happy and never long for another lover.

We will see you soon!

Jeff and the Beautiful Lady of the Box

No comments: