Friday, March 23, 2007



Hhhmmm, now we are talking. A fireman. In New York , we gals gotta love those men with ladders. Plus I always loved dogs, this chap combines both men, dogs, firemen and ladders, endless hours of fun surely. Snakes and ladders a classic game and twice as fun when you can climb up and down real ladders.

SIT, good fireman doggy.

SIT.

You must always obey the SP.

Good Doggie. Here a vegetarian doggy chew. Yummy. Come back here, Rufus. Dont spit that out. Those doggy chews are raw and very expensive. What a waste.

Rufus, Rufus... I lost him. Ah well, that was a real swift spring fling.

NEXT.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well what do you e x p e c t when you give a WORKING firemutt VEGGIE ANNNND ORGANIC?!?!
Youd have fared m u c h better had it been chicken or pork by~products. Or at LEAST had some MSG or something in it :-)
Next time you a l s o might wanna try scratching my tummy. It woulda gotten me on my back and...well...willing.
Niiiiiiiiice photo of me.

Anonymous said...

by the way
how does one email the SP??
Rufus wants an email address please :-)