Thursday, March 29, 2007



I was walking home from Union Square, when all of a sudden my Sad Angel appeared before me.

She was a beautiful white vision, her goodness and purity of spirit gave her a magical glow, a contrast to the break dancers, commuters, and New Yorkers rushing to find fun in restaurants, bars, parties, classes, or traipsing home alone after a long day in the daily grind of the Big Apple.

"Scottish Princess," she called out, "Stop right there. What on earth have you been up to? Have you been spreading the simple message
LOVE IS IN YOU,just like I asked?"

"I most certainly have, I went all the way to Montauk to the Burning Man Beach Ball in quest of a spring fling at the very least and hopefully a lot more for me and all my single friends and SP Followers. You should be proud of me."

"And that is it? No mishaps of any kind? "she asked me in a funny, not really friendly if you ask me, tone of voice.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: