Friday, June 01, 2007



I found a prospect, clever me and he is healthy and drinks lots of water like me.

"Excuse me, sweet, hydrated Wolfie Chops. Here is my business card, let's do some deals together. Everyone else is wheeling and dealing here like mad, why should we be left out?

Lunch, you want to do lunch, you love power lunches. Funny, me too. Ok it's a deal. Do you like Grammercy Tavern, Union Square Cafe, Zen Palette?

They all sound good, do they serve plastic wolves?

Sure, No problem, in NewYork, all are welcome. Just don't bring your water bottle as these are all snooty places and they get funny about that type of thing. you have to drink their water. Don't worry I will explain it all.

No, you don't need a jacket unless you want to go to Picholine for the cheese platter.

Phew, what a lot of questions to ask, MrWolfie Chops, ah, these country yokels need a lot of hand holding.

Now that all my hard work's over for the day and I arranged an important lunch back in NY, I can go and relax by the luxury giganticus Roman pool at Caeasar's Palace. It sure is hard work being be me. Well earned Pina Colada by the pool is in order now. Where do you get the shuttle bus away from this concrete Central Hall?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: