Sunday, July 15, 2007



"Carmel", I whispered up to his doogy ears, "do not worry. The SP will gather some other fierce dogs and we will rescue you, we will unleash you and free you, and save you from this most humiliating captivity. I am on top of it. I promise not to go to one more party till you are free. Trust me."

Carmel looked down at me with those big brown soulful eyes.

" SP, my neck hurts, I am stiff, I want to play with my friends and sniff other dogs like I used to when I was small, cute, free and happy. YOU got me into this mess. Those Pigs and their henchmen opened this hot dog restaurant which they called Good Dog as some kind of a sick joke and warning to my fellow canine friends.

I have had nothing but hot dogs to eat for a month, in the beginning it was not so bad as I used to love hot dogs but now I spit them out over the bratty east village customers heads if I can aim correctly, it is my only fun these days.

You wouldn't happen to have one of those organic raw veggie chews on you, I am so starving I would even consider eating them.

GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW. The Sad Angel is most displeased, most displeased indeed."

"Gulp, she has been by and saw you, oh dear." I said, this is bad.

SP to the Rescue. I do love a rescue mission myself, gives you a noble reason to get up in the morning other than my normal reason - self amusement. I heard the Hamptons has some very fierce dogs I think I will see what I can do out there. Also I heard they have rich handsome single men with McMansions who may want to help me on my mission. I had better get packing my best designer togs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: