Sunday, July 15, 2007



My hero to be was not remotely excited or interested. " I am afraid, not my dear SP. Do you see how white my white trouser suit is, how sparkling clean,suave and adorable I look at this very moment in this divine beachfront setting? Rescue a dog from a dirty East Village restaurant, not today my dear. Anyway the weather is perfect how can you even think of moving? Have another glass of champagne, your messenger dog will be fine for another day."

"OOOOh, so much for you. Don't you get it, you Dope, nothing fires up an SP more than a heroic man ready to drop everything to save the day and take part in a dramatic rescue mission, plus NYC is full of dry cleaners in case you had not noticed. Just you stay all crisp , white, perfect and LONELY then, you looser, see ya. By the way the pink socks is just overkill." See last picture SP readers and fashionistas and spot pink socks fashion faux pax.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: