Sunday, July 15, 2007



On the way downstairs, I practically knocked over this famous Hamptons heiress and her matching designer dog, Foo Foo.

"Foo Foo, do you fancy a trip to NYC for a day to rescue poor Carmel and how about a diversionary barking attack while you are at it so we can take Baldy Chops with us? "

"Who me, Woofey Woofey Woof. Me, you want ME to be in a rescue mission. Oh yes please that sounds very exciting. Wait let me ask my mummy if I am allowed to go she normally likes me with her every single minute of the day and she makes me wear a pink collar so she will never loose me and I have to carry her Gucci sunglasses on the very same collar too." Barked Foo Foo excited and willing now that is more like her.

"Foo Foo, don' t ask her she will say no, she has a pursed strict look on her face,just wriggle out of her clutches and come with us now and be free, follow me. Be brave . Jump! Jump! Bark your loudest and cause a scuffle and let's get out of here and take Baldy Chops with us. Hurry.. hurry before she notices you are gone."

So we off went. Foo Foo and Dr Mark and Baldy Chaps and I skeedaddled as fast as we could.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: