Monday, October 29, 2007



After my magical kiss with the Pink Fairy Godmother at the Kostume Kult Fallen Angel Party and my complete dismal lack of success in securing my own real live Doggy Date, the best I could muster was buying a fake one in the Puma Store, (we are sleeping together at least) I decided with Halloween coming up, it was time to find a real manly man who would sweep me off my feet, and so I went scouring the New York party scene to see who or what was out there.

At a very hot party on Lafayette Street I saw, with great envy, that my good friend Shari had beat me to it. She, not I, was being literally swept off her feet by a mysterious, strong, super fit, super toned yummy Hellraiser Halloween hunk with a spiky pair of trousers on. He had a matching porqupine face mask hat contraption on which made me wonder if he was a stylish trend setter or suffering from a terrible skin complaint. Shari looked quite delighted to be in his arms, she obviously had no worries that the possible skin affliction might be contagious.

"Shari, who or what is this porcupine man thing, who is holding you so delicately, and is he possibly available or even rentable on Halloween night for a date with the SP? I love the way he practices his weight training by lifting you up and down, he strikes me as a good old fashioned Manly Man, I thought that species was pretty much extinct."

Shari replied most generously," My SP, this young chap is my little brother, why not ask him yourself, go on be brave, just do not get too close as his spikes are razer sharp and no under the mask you will see his skin is smooth and peachlike, so have no fears...."

No comments: