Friday, October 19, 2007



I love it, I love it. I want my own SP Free Mini Doggy Date. Pushing all the other customers aside, I ran into Victoria's Secret and purchased a leopard skin wonder bra push up thingmy jig of my own and soon I too was the owner of my very own SP Free Mini Doggy Date.

(Just as well as so far I actually have had not one spot of luck in actually finding a Doggy to take me out on my own Doggy date which is ever so embarrassing as my readers keep asking me, "SP why all this writing about Doggy Dates and you don't have one of your own? Are you a Doggist? " Who me , heavens no. I just didn't find the right one yet. I am trying, just not succeeding. For some reason not one dog answered my personal ad in the New Yorker. The Doggys are all rejecting my raw organic veggie chews, they do not like my accent, they dont like my taste in restuarants, who knows what is up with them. Personally, I do not know what gives them the right to be so picky. But finally I do have my own Doggy Date, he just happens to be a mini version. He fits right in my pocket too and I can take him anywhere and no one will complain. Thank you, thank you Vicy Secret, You came right in time.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Loren said...

They didn't like your accent? Impossible. I luuuuuv your accent!