Monday, October 29, 2007



Just as I was reaching for my phone, he grabbed my face tenderly with his black metal armored glove and yanked my hair.

"Hey, SP, you had better not cancel my date as that makes me REALLY ANGRY..... and then well I can not be held accountable for anything I might do to you as a wee punishment. Got it, Sweet Pea? "

Gulp. Crikey.

"Who me, never. I am totally reliable, I am counting the days till I spike you, I mean see you again, my Hellraiser Halloween Hunk. Only three thousand seconds to go till we meet again, Darling."

"Cool.I'm thirsty. All this talking and negotiating with you has drained me, I am exhausted. I'm going for a cold beer. See ya next week, and don't forget to wear black. I hate any color but black on my girls and if you do forget, I get REALLY ANGRY,so just don't forget. Got it, Honeysuckle?"

What have I got myself into now, I thought whilst outwardly smiling in the most charming obedient way , "I got it, loud and clear, my whole wardrobe is black anyway," I lied," Sexy Spike, so it is no problem at all. Just two thousand and eighty seconds left and counting.."
He grunted, apparantly appeased, through his mask and marched off with a wide striding manly, delighted (I hope) spring in his step, to get himself a cold beer, pushing the other terrified drinkers at the bar out of his way like flies with one deft swipe, though how he intended to drink that beer beats me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Urso Branco said...

OMG SP:

Does this mean a ring is coming next?

I am jealous! :)

Urso Branco