Friday, November 30, 2007



Walking to work the next day I was so deep in thought that I did not see yet another Doggy Dater, till he walked bang into me.

He looked Manly but he had no interest in me as he was on his own Doggy Date, carrying his beloved in his little brown leather satchel.

"Excuse me, Sir but it is only 9am, is it not a bit early to be on a date?" I enquired, all the while thinking ditch the dog and go for me.

"Not in the slightest" he replied in a gruff tone, "I love this quiet time we share, we walk to work together and she notices everything and sniffs around and it is so sweet, now please get out my way as we are late, SP." Typical New Yorker, he had not one more minute to spare to schmooze or chat and he was off. His Little Doggy Date gave me a stern look," Don't even think of it," the look said, "This hunk is all mine, keep off."

Things are getting rough when a tiny terrier puts you in your place by 9am on a brisk autumn morning.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: