Friday, November 30, 2007



Yes the day after Halloween surprisingly enough I was in such a good mood I decided to go and frolic in Connecticut and share the good news with Miss Laura, my night was a big success!

"Jackpot, Girlfriend, just tell me one thing was he a Manly Man, did he ravish you and sweep you off your feet, did you swoon in his arms and melt into love, surrendering into a sublime blissful union and state of nirvana?" She asked me with a smile on her face.

"Er what, what is that, I never experienced all that nirvana stuff. I thought that only happened in other people's blogs, do you think love like that, David Deida Third Stage Love really exisits or is it just a fantasy that none of us will ever actually taste? We just had a quick goodnight slobbery gropey snog and then the Pink Fairy Godmother magiced himself, herself whatever she is off into the night, nothing too dramatic."

"Girl, You need a Manly Man - keep looking he is not the One. Get out there, you will not find him playing in the leaves, off you go, shoo!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: