Monday, January 14, 2008


The sandman told me later that day that Claudinsky was right to go off with Will as he was not looking for anything serious and a holiday fling was all he was interested in and was I available for such a thing?

I said yes I was very interested but how was was he going to take me to Atlantis if he was buried in the sand and unable to move a muscle, let alone take out his wallet. He said I should not get my little head too worried over these mundane details but that night when I came down to the sand for our date, you guessed it he was totally gone. Cheapskate! I always fall for the wrong guy! In the meantime Will and Claudinsky were having a terrific time dancing on the bay platform celebrating New Year's Eve and my date had vanished into the sea. Charming.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: