Monday, February 11, 2008


The hustle and bustle and bright lights from Times Square shine over 42nd Street and 6th Avenue and beckoned me with a lively welcoming glow.

Today's activity - a last minute half price TKTS ticket to a hot packed and funny Broadway show of Monty Python's Spamalot followed by the ICP International Center of Photography's Archive show where all of Mapplethorpe's black nude collection, The Black Book, is showing convinced me much as I fell in love with Brooklyn yesterday I am not quite ready to give up the high culture and ease of life in New York City quite yet, plus from what I understand I think one is encouraged to be a mother or at least planning to be a mother before one is allowed in to Brooklyn on a permanent basis. Ah well that rules me out at this present moment, especially after my Christmas failed romance fiasco with you know who, the Sandman.

Damn, I almost got through a whole blog post without one mention of that cad's name.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: