Monday, February 11, 2008


On Saturday I did a walking tour of Brooklyn as my wee MacSister was in town.

No sooner had I walked five feet along the cobbled streets when a wee white fluffy dog, started barking and begging me to take his photo.

" Put me in the blog I love Doggy Couture, my coat is New York designer black and all fleesey and warm. Thanks to you SP I managed to get my Doggy Date Ladyfriend to buy the more expensive coat as I promised her if it we were to have a worldwide coverage from your blog readership, I needed the best coat or everyone would talk and it worked. SP I owe you. I am a) toasty and b) as well as feeling hot I am hot, you rock." He wuffed.

Aaww, it is moments like this that make being the SP and caring for the community worthwhile, even if it is only the dog community. Ooops I had better delete that last line or those crazy flea bitten muts, sorry those delightful four legged friends, will come running after me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: