Wednesday, March 05, 2008


Gosh look at all those folk rushing out the museum like me before he grabs them for this karma yoga art color tape job, who can blame them, I feel sorry for the ones that got nabbed. They will probably be in the museum for weeks. Ah well at least that will probably store them enough good Karma to eat a steak or something like that.

Oh oh he is pointing at me. Yikes.

"I'd love to stay and help Swami but I have a hot date with Sweeny Todd to see Sweeny Todd tonight. I have to get ready, he is already upset he did not win the oscar and like you he is not the type that you want to get too much more upset."

I scooted out the back entrance of Moma quite relieved to have just a fun date with a murderer to look forward to instead of taping up the whole museum floor.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Loren said...

After the movie, I know a great little restaurant that serves meat pies. They go down well with beer.

- SweeneyLoren