Monday, May 19, 2008


Thanks be to goodness, there is Wheylan. Wheylan was looking incredible and delighted, having just put together a superb Wheylan fashion show ten minutes earlier.

"What's up baby, why the meltdown. You look like you are in need of a new costume, my dear, nothing I can't fix up. You want a jumpsuit, mini shorts, see through fishnet trousers, leather belt bag, what is it? Name it, my favorite princess."

"I don't know what I want but we need a fashion consultation, my office 9am tomorrow, no way am I being outshone by these ladies one more party. I need the hottest sexy, scanty, skimpy outfit that hides everything that needs to stay hidden, got it?"

"No problem, consider it done. But baby I gotta warm you those pasta dinners with all that parmesan, you gotta kiss them goodbye."
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, from what I could see, seems you found it, that outfit you mention here.

Naturalness is good too.