Tuesday, September 09, 2008



Come this way SP , said the Graces.

"We designed this outfit for you for Burning Man Festival in Black Rock City, Nevada. We hear tutus are all the rage and everyone goes topless. You will be most fabulous Princess on the Playa. Please try it on now in case we must make adjustments to size."

"Now, I can't walk around Berlin in that I will be arrested. I love it though, I will carry it on the plane in case BA loose my luggage again. The spikes are very original too! You ladies must take another day off as a reward."

They certainly had the right idea for Burning Man, but was it me? I was not sure if I was quite ready to be this bold, although as you know many of my peers are doing the topless thing nae bother at aw at home. But me, hhhmmm...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: