Tuesday, September 09, 2008



In my search for the perfect second home, I got to thinking that maybe I was limiting myself too much in the States and why not try Berlin, after all I do have a royal Scottish passport so Berlin being the cool arty city it is, might be perfect!

Six hours later and one missing BA bag of designer SP clothes lost in transit later, I had arrived. Most of my subjects rightfully shriek if the Crown Jewels go missing, my meltdown occurs when the SP Royal Wardrobe is sitting on a tarmac somewhere in airport land and not on my back. Now I know why Naomi Campbell lost it with BA, I fully sympathize with her plight. The contents of one suitcase of hers could probably feed a whole country in Africa for a year or at least let them look fabulous while starving to death.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: