Wednesday, October 29, 2008



I decided to stop by Jivamukti Yoga Center on Broadway and 13th Street to eat some of Jeanine's delicious healthy tomato soup at the cafe and have a break from t-shirt shopping.

Sadly I could not escape the t-shirt phenomenan even in the tranquility of a yoga center!

Carlos was sporting his own t-shirt. Sharon and David for President 2008!

Sharon Gannon and David Life are vegan and environmently highly conscious and they run Jivamukti and they have a huge following including me. They would be great presidents and probably blow the Bill Hillary thing out hte window.

I want this t-shirt! You see you find what you are looking for when you least expect to find it! The universe always provides, now I wonder if they have my wee size.... well weeish, ok medium then. Maybe Large Minus.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: