Tuesday, February 17, 2009



"My dear princess that is no beach ball in my hands, it is the whole world.

I can't take it, I have to fix the problems of all the whole world and I have only been the president for a few hours. SP, please come to DC and join the cabinet and help me, I don't think I can do it all on my own." He sighed, his face already pale and lined from worry.

"I would love to MR O, El Presidente, but DC is too boring for me and I need to stay here in New York where all my fans are and the doggy community too and the fun parties, I could not leave them. You have got Hillary now, she is almost as good as me."

"Yes, but she is not sexy. My new cabinet needs to be sexy. Oh and funny. Say you will come, do." He pleaded.

"Good night Mr President and get home safe. I will come and visit, I promise and we can text and Facebook and twitter so I will not be far way. Oh, here is Jan with your orange juice and I must hop along. Oh and good luck and all, rather you than me. It was a real pleasure, I would like to have been able to say you are better looking in person, but tonight your looks are a bit off due to tiredness no doubt."

So I hopped off a few blocks home, now that is what I call a party so many presidents to choose from, and some of them good looking too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: