Tuesday, February 17, 2009



"Oh jeepers creepers, put that gun down, you are not allowed to wave guns here in the East Village.

It was him with the red top, Michael Cha, said you should go home, I am a big gatecrasher myself so as far as I am concerned you are welcome and go get yourself a beer over there, just put the weapon down, nice old man.Calm yersel' doon." (Ialways revert to the Glaswegian dialect when I get scared)

"It should have been me. Why did I not get GW t-shirts and clocks and magnets? It is not fair." Howled GW ( he seems a tad depressed poor wee thing).

"Because no one liked you," said Captain Dave, under his breath, but I could certainly hear it.

"SSSSHHH have some compassion, Captain Dave, can't you see the man is upset." I nudged my captain in the ribs.

There is nothing meaner than gloating, even if it IS true. A princess is nice to everybody that is number one in my Rules Manual.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: