Saturday, May 09, 2009


I have grown fond of this Evil Elfie Character who I see in the Halloween costume shop on the way home. Today they gave him a mad aeronut doctor look for the window display. Who is he planning to inject with that giant needle? We all need a boost of something but if you see Evil Elfie heading your way , duck or hide, my advice.

Oh I've got it, he has the antidote to the swine flu that is why he looks so pleased with himself. Now it is at level 5 alert, one short step away from the pandemic level 6, everyone is jittery, although they have not closed schools or the Yankee stadium down yet so I guess New York is still safe. If you have the sniffles, now you know who to see! You heard it first here.

Night all! Achoo! Achoo! (Just kidding I am totally fine).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: