Saturday, May 09, 2009


Many of my blog readers have been asking me why no costume party stories as of late and are all the parties cancelled due to the recession or has the SP gone into social hibernation?

The answer is simply I have been too lazy/ busy to write about the parties and I confess I am about three costume parties behind. The friends that love being photographed by me in the hope of appearing in this here blog are getting miffed so with such pressure I succumbed and here I am with two horny hotties at the world famous Kostume Kult Horned Ball, which took place ten minutes walk from me in the East Village. The white belt is my corset disguise trick and clever technique used to hide the fact I do not nor likely never will have a flat tummy, sorry lads if this disappoints. But pasta supper wins over diets every day - hence corset belt trick.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: