Sunday, June 28, 2009

Friday night birthday celebrations

Mum slaved to make the family party for dad, luckily although she is a busy artist she is not chained to her phone and has time to make wonderful parties. Dad has gazillions of friends so every night in Glasgow we had another party with a separate group of friends. I was really lucky as being a long distant family member I got invited to everthing, except the 80th party for his friend he attended. It must be a tad wierd when your social life is concentrated on 80th parties.

The SP hopes she makes it to 80 herself, better cut down on the NY party scene and start sleeping 6 hours instead of 4. Worrying less about my future may help too, as Desiree , my London Jungian friend says, "It is all in the hands of the Gods." If I ever had a devoted loving husband who drove me round Scotland for painting trips, or in my case round the Hamptons for blog photo opps, I would like to think I would make a party for him too, well maybe get it catered and blow up some balloons at least. Certainly I would clear my calender that day anyway. ( maybe that's why I don't have a husband .....)


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: