Saturday, July 11, 2009

Have some lovely carrot cake and put those ribs down

In the end, I couldn't take it any more. I turned to the nice middle age rockers who were tapping their feet to Stealin Dan and chomping on their ribs with gusto and I said,

" Look, never mind Mickey don't loose that number, don't you realize you are what you eat and you are eating the suffering of animals as they die. You think you are at a concert but really you are a walking graveyard of a murdered being, and I am not talking about Halloween either!"
They looked at each other in annoyance and ignored me and continued their chomping in silence. The friction between the tables was intense. As I glared at them with furrowed brows my hand blantly over my nose to emphasize my disgust.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: