Saturday, July 11, 2009

Take a last look at the sign BB Kings

Because soon it is going to be Vegan Kings. I am sure they will still get a good line up of bands, just healthier ones, with a conscious mind, who grill tempeh not ribs. It can't be too much to ask. I am sure Stealin Dan could call themselves Stealin Jam, probably get a whole new following, I must go and call Mark about my brillaint idea and also Vegan Kings with my menu suggestions, they can have BBQ grilled tofu with red peppers, yum! It is great to be me sometimes.

My sister calls me a born again vegetarian, I can't imagine why. She wouldn't eat anything with a face on it for years now suddenly she eats meat, which still shocks me. Ah well at least midtown will have a new vegetarian hot spot soon.


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Loren said...

SP- You’re a vegetarian? You mean…. (insert sound of illusions shattering)… you don’t eat Haggis? But, doesn’t every man, woman, child, etc. in Scotland eat haggis? Like, for breakfast lunch and dinner (not that I believe in stereotypes mind you)? Hell, even a native NY boy like me has had haggis; I actually liked it. (I ate it on a dare, but I did like it.)
- Loren