Thursday, August 06, 2009

Here I am sandwiched between the Leo Allstars fellow birthday Celebrators, delectable Dallas and Erudite Irresistable Eric

The SP ordained that we celebrate our birthdays together every year as I love photoshoot opportunities like this plus the both of them are supernice as well as superyummy.
Dallas had to leave his pod on the Hudson to come quite a feat and nearly didn't make it. Erik had a few blocks to stroll over and was always a dead cert with no risk of a no show. The fact Dallas actually made it to his own party certainly added to the occassion, especially for him.
We went back to my place and the SP air conditioning is only ten years old and with a big crowd works so so mostly not at all. At one point I apologized to Dallas the SP pad for wayward goddesses was a teensy weensy bit hot. Sweat was pouring down his face and not fazed a bit he said " Oh I am comfortable." What a trooper and well behaved guest, for that alone you made it to next years party. No whining allowed at my parties - be happy to be at the hottest party of the year , literally, good practice for the playa. One creative guest filled a container with ice which he passed around to try cool the sweltering guests. Like it!


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: