Friday, August 21, 2009

Hey SP heard the kayaking was ever so slightly on the strenuous side and you are totally cream- crackered ( knackered)

The Aspiring Trout Pond Princess said, flashing me a highly relaxed million dollar smile in her million dollar teenage haute couture bikini,
"why not take a leaf out of my book and get the old man or old Daffy Daddykins down there to do all the work and kick the boat up and down using his feet as an engine propellor, works a treat I tell you and I get to breathe and relax and enjoy the scenery."

Now that is what I call SP style.

"Girl, I like it. I could do with some training from you , I must be getting rusty in my old age, nice when a lovely young lass like you, can give the SP some valid pointers, keep it up, you are going places my dear, I have no doubt about it."

With that her dad pushed her off the edge of the dock and paddled her round the pond, whilst she lay in full splendour not a hair out of place, not a bead of sweat on her fair brow.

I realized those young 'uns can teach us a thing or two and made a mental note to self that future kayak excursions should be carried out the same way with Mr Magician Duncan kicking my kayak along with his feet as my engine, dodging the jellyfish bravely,through the idyllic Peconic Bay. I am sure he won't mind, probably treat it as a great honor, as any smart man would.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: