Thursday, August 20, 2009

Roll over Sex and the City- introducing the three Goddesses, Claudinsky, Sandriney and the SP

Here are we three dear friends posing for photos whilst sweltering in 95 degrees in Madison Square Park. This action shot was taken of us before we chased around the city trying to find a cinema that would take us for District 9. Kipps Bay is huge with loads of empty seats and great audio sound effects.

Later that night your very own SP got terrible food poisoning after a raw nut meat salad from Bonobo's. It ruined the film and the pain was so huge I thought the end is nigh a prawn alien is going to jump out my aching tummy. After a hot bath and massage from my wayward Goddess Roomie I felt quite a bit better. The next day Bonobos emailed me to say I was welcome to another free nut meat salad at any time. Eh hello the last one nearly killed me, no Siree.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: