Saturday, January 16, 2010

High Priestess Jade's white tantra full moon healing circle participents

Last night a group of 20 New Yorkers gathered at High Priestess Jade's Soho art loft to do Kundalina yoga, mantras,pranayama and most importantly create a healing circle for a half hour in order to send healing to all who needed it. We were told on No Account could the healing circle be broken. Four people got to lie in the middle relax and be healed and the others took it in turns to sing holy mantras at the top of their voice which finished with Satnam. It will probably come as no surprise that I lept in the middle of the circle and was part of the relaxing team. I did stay awake and say loads of prayers for Haiti and my pregnant sister so I did contribute still. It was very challenging knowing on no account were you allowed to move but everyone stuck to the rules. Not only was it a great circle but all of Jade's friends were drop dead gorgeous, win win for all! For all lonely people looking for love I hope you enjoyed my healing prayers and that you find love tonight!



No comments: