Sunday, January 31, 2010

SP, you are right! I would rather be alive chewing some cudd in the fresh air instead of stuck on Madison Ave in a gold vitrine.

"Why did Damien have to pick me. I was quietly minding my own business and suddenly BOOM, decapitation before you have time to say Bob's your uncle and now whisked over here to be goggled at by these snotty uptown brats who are too busy posing and trying to look cool to even stop and think about my sad demise. Someone should report Damien to the RSPCA, it shouldn't be allowed, chopping us up and calling it art, shameful business and I know my Shark buddy at the Tate agrees. Never mind Haiti what about us animals dying for art, eh."

"Mr Golden Bull you do look very regal and Roman and you will live forever now especially now you are in my blog, but you have a valid point and I will certainly mention ahimsa , non violence, when I have scones with him in Devon. Jeff Koons makes balloon animals also popular and safer too , I think he should move to balloon beasts next. I am on it." I told the Golden Bull, although it didn't really help his immediate predicament, hopefully I comforted him a tad.



No comments: