Saturday, May 08, 2010

"Er, excuse me poor tired lad, if you can't face the commute home and I don't blame you, I have a very soft couch not far from here in the East Village

You don't need to sleep on the street, I know things are tough these days but this contraption of yours seems very extreme. Plus you are far too well dressed to plead poverty , you probably run a $4bn fund.

Well at least you seem comfortable, you are suspended in perfect balance and don't need to hold your briefcase it is attached to the brace. You just lean back and let go. How long do you plan on resting at this street corner, I am going to Peter Gabriel at Radio City if you fancy that for a break from having a break ? I am glad your neck is cushioned but what if it rains , do you ever move or try another street corner?

But he was like one of these guards outside Buckingham Palace he was alive but totally frozen and non communicative( actually like many blokes I try to date , but way better dressed.)




No comments: