Sunday, June 27, 2010

"SP, you Champion Dope, don't you get it, it is posted live on your blog for all to see, you skipped out."

The Ladies had a point , all my blog readers and Facebook friends and Twitter Followers and Creopoint Real Estate friends would all see exactly my sneaky behavior and the gallery owner would probably sue me for slandering Rufus and especially that Freddie Ghandhi thing and make me buy all the other pieces including the lovely precious Mexican wee Sweetie darling pieces, I will probably have to buy the whole bloody lot , the blog will cost me millions and a Jeff Koons dog that will have to go in the SP beach pad garden and it looks like it is supposed to be an indoors piece. I thought I didn't have room for the Porridge Chair, hah if only life were so simple.

"SP, don't panic,"said the three lovely lassies in unison, "we have a simple fail safe solution, that will save the day and you can buy your bikinis after all and no one will be any the wiser."



No comments: