Sunday, July 18, 2010

That is it, I am going as far away from New York and Chelsea as possible to the PEX summer Festival in Maryland

No one will ever think of looking for me in a campsite in Maryland , phew I am safe and I can party with all my freaky friends in peace.

"Oy Princess, welcome to the Philadelphia Experiment. You look a bit hot, do you perhaps need a wee "chair" to sit on to rest the royal wee leggies."

I did not like the way he emphasized the word chair with a knowing glint in his eye. Yikesy and I thought I was all clear.

I was doubly spooked.

It was time to do something the SP very rarely does and can only be saved for special occasions, I gave a royal command.

"Hear Ye, Pexers, Campers and Sweet Underlings, by royal command, I command you all to wear fancy costumes and spend this July 4th weekend in disguise. It will be more fun, I promise you.

Anyone caught not in costume will be beheaded by Sir Joseph on the spot. Now be off with you and go and have fun and wear sunscreen."

That ought to do it, if anyone such as a copper comes after me, they will be overwhelmed by all the other folks in costume. A brillaint SP ruse. Sometimes I just love being me.



No comments: