Monday, August 09, 2010

Normally people are discouraged from taking animals but Emily the Brontosaurus was there in full regalia. She had a sweet bow which she cleverly coordinated with some edgy,cool, sexy paw bracelets. Nice look. However her owners had chained her to a tree.

"Can you release me, SP I want to go man hunting with you see if there are any tasty morsels out there for me. It is very hot and boring being stuck to this tree, I want to party, dance and smooch like you. My owners didn't even leave me any water. They have been gone for hours."

Emily was a bit whiney. "Emily how did you know I had a smooch, who is your source?"

"We heard you were smooching like crazy and Big Ted is on the warpath, be warned."

"Wow, so big T is into me after all, why is that only after I go off with someone else he perks up, typical. Emily, sorry but I don't have the key to free you but I will come and check in later, hang tight, let the boys come up to you, I will send over my rejects." I added as an afterthought.
A mitzvah, I am so kind. Go me. I believe in sharing the rejects, after all one gal's reject is another gal's treasure.




Location:I was delighted to see at the Pex Summer Festival dinosaurs were admitted this year

No comments: