Thursday, September 30, 2010

She had a very fetching and flattering pink and purple sparkly scarf and some of those light up rings around her horns.

The whole look was perfect shabby chic Burning Man glow in the dark come and get me if you dare. No wonder all the chaps were going crazy for her.

Someone had put a swimming ring around her to suggest she was game for some pool action too. At the tree the 4 aggressive suitors were lined up , leaving me three rejects unless she was one of those polyamorous dinosaur types, and as that was very prevalent in the camp, I would not put it past her, anyway I was hoping she was more normal.

"Emily,you look sexy shabby Burning Man hot, go girl, not one,not two, not three but FOUR suitors are waiting for you, can you pick one and put the others out their misery. PS. I would gladly take the other three rejects off your hand, save them pestering you any further. Now, who will it be?"
I enquired politely with not even a hint of jealousy, just some unnoticeable teeth gnashing.



Location:Meanwhile over by the tree Emily had thrown off the yoga scarf and baseball hat and was more festively attired

No comments: