Monday, November 15, 2010

"Don't go near that Ghoul, even if he is a good kisser. I hear he is a player and will give you the runaround. You can do so much better. If you go to the parties with that Ghoul you will not meet anyone else. Dump him
Now before you get more involved. Don't say I didn't warn you."

Said the sweet Siamese baby half in the Halloween shop window.

"Shut it, Babyface. Old Ghoulie is the best the SP is going to get, she should jump at the chance, she even snogged him already. This could be her only chance for action. SP go for it and shag him tonight as tomorrow he will probably be back in his grave and I hear the cell phone connection is very ropy six feet under," said the Evil Fang Faced Red Eyed Baby Siamese Monster.

Wow, those two babies were at each other's throats , squabbling away. How does their poor mama handle the fighting? But there was only a skull and no mama to be seen.

Well I was torn what to do?
Yorrick, my man, what do you think ? Should I risk a night with the Undead , Old Ghoulie is very gallant and an excellent kisser, although his suit is a tad grimy, I asked the skull, his blue eyes seemed full of wisdom after all he had seen it all no doubt.

"Keep looking Princess. I hate to say it but that Ghoul is a bit of a player and he likes to turn in, get into his velvet coffin that is,with a different gal each night, but you never heard that from me. Tell Ghoulie Yorrick sends his best and I would love a part in the Sag Harbor Whaling Museum Haunted House show, I'll be an extra. The pay is terrific as they are all loaded out there , anything to get me out of this shop window and way from the Twins I can't take the squabbling a second more."
Ok Yorrick, I am on my way there I will put in a good word for you, you always need a good skull. How is your howling and evil chortling?
The twins got very het up when they heard Yorrick was off to pastures new. We want to come they demanded. We can howl the whole place down. We will stop fighting if you take us we promise, they piped in unison.

Sure I thought. Little Angels, not.




No comments: