Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Abbey was very impressive but seemed very devoid of ghouls and you know what's.

It was very peaceful and the incense made me want to meditate but there was not a minute to waste.

My searching had been fruitless . I guess catching a Skelly is like finding a good Prince who falls madly in love with you the moment he claps eyes on you , damn nigh almost impossible.

Ok I must keep my spirits up or wee Kenzie will wonder what is wrong with his Auntie SP.

That was a total wild goose chase but at least I got to see the abbey before all the crowds descend for William and Kate Middleton's wedding.

( how did she do it? she managed to nab her Prince Wills, surely she could put a book out on How to Nab Your Prince and rise from Commoner to Royalty. I think it would be an instant best seller.

Now my book , The SP Guide to Catching Skellys and Turning an Enemy into a Friend , so far it is not even a page written. I also plan to publish Dating Skellys, Dos and Donts. ( after my experience with Sam Skelly) Don't wear white as they are very grubby. Don't refuse the Batwing snacks they get very offended, just discreetly spit into a plant pot. Don't tell them you are dating others , they are highly possessive. Do accept a massage as their bony fingers get in all the nooks.




No comments: