Thursday, April 07, 2011

Goodnight all, don't mention I am up here

please, a wee nap is just what I need.

Nighty, nighty,
Pajama, pajama. ( that is what Wee Mumsy says )

Please God keep me safe and don't let the Skellys get me in my sleep, or anywhere else for that matter.

God bless the LLS.

God bless the SP. Long may I reign in peace.

God please free Ai Wei Wei, the rotten Chinese government put him in jail. Please make sure he comes to no harm.

God, please help all the Japanese people after all their suffering from the tsunami and earthquake and help build them new homes.

God, please help all the poor Arab and African people who are fighting for their freedom. Many have asked that the horrid dictators like Gaddafi who rule them be instantly deposed and replaced by a fun, friendly, sexy, well dressed ruler, ie. the SP, that would be me.

I really would like to rule over all these countries but the weather may be a bit hot and they don't have the Hamptons or Prada so it may not work. But I could always do a brief ruling sabbatical then come back to the Hamptons for the weekend. Mind you it might be a bit far, but I would clock up the air miles. But now I have this new Amex card that gives you triple points I don't need to do so much flying. No, I should go, all these poor people have been downtrodden for too long they need someone fun and cool like me. What would Princess Diana do, she would go , she would pack the Prada motorcycle boots and go. Ok it is decided, I am going. Who wants me first, Egypt,( good sightseeing, I could pick up that Egyptian rose attar perfume I like) ..Syria, Tunisia ( good cous cous and carpets) Morocco, ( good tea, I am getting all confused with which country sells what,I am tired, that is why.)

Congo.. No way too scary. Ok I will figure out which country to go to tomorrow when I am fresher or maybe my advisors could do
something useful for a change and advise me.

Right. Back to my nap. Darn it I wasted all that time. No wait prayers are never a waste. For the second and last time night all.

( hope that wasn't Marni footsteps I just heard coming up, no, phew.)

Zzzzzzzzzz..........




No comments: