Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Why do I have to do everything myself?

This picture says it all. There is a whole world of smart, brilliant, brave people out there and yet it seems like only me is fighting the Skellys and I have to save the whole world single handedly when I would much rather be having a simple manicure.

Ok so Granny Glasgow knocked out two but that still leaves many thousands to go.

It seems everywhere I look people are wearing Skelly Logos and loving it, dopes!

I heard from a reliable source, one of my most loyal and loving subjects from Caledonia, that those that wear the Skelly Face logo are actually Skellys in disguise with human body masks. A hideous thought.

I will keep you posted. Returning to my investigations now.

Badly in need of help, all interested parties may apply here for the War of the Worlds 2, Battle of the Skellys.




No comments: