Monday, October 17, 2011

Watch out for tics, another smaller enemy. Right Ladies to business. Let's have our OTP meeting now.

Hrrr hhhmmmm.... Agenda item 1-

1. Who is wearing what to the Hamptons International Film Party at SolE East tonight?

2. What are we bringing to Nadia's party and can we share a gift to save money for the OTP Fund?

3. Who is bringing the guest towel to the OTP rally next Saturday?

4. Sign making. Who is making the new 99% sign, (anyone but me, I have a lot of bodies of water to occupy with my swimming protests before it gets too cold.)

Hey, who knew I am quite good at this. I am going to need a whole new camouflage wardrobe. Did you see the new Pink Dior camouflage bags in the NY Times today? Perfect item.....

Let's get AC and central heating for the Teepee.

No comments: