Friday, October 28, 2011

Your Ideas
Your Solutions

You go straight there after the coaching when you get your ideas straight in your head.

She had some dramatic make up on too. I wonder if she does make up lessons too, better not ask.

I was walking away when I suddenly noticed she had written her sign on a USED PIZZA box! Oh no! Call First Aid. The pale face and dark eyes was probably caused by the slow poisoning.

Ma'm, please don't take this personally but we are walking over to Basic First Aid now. That empty pizza box is a little alarming, well very alarming. Please close up shop and follow me. I am sure they have some natural arnica or healing remedy for poison, they seem very prepared. How many slices did you eat? Hopefully not too many.

I grabbed her arm but she shook me off. Security security she cried. This nut here says I have been poisoned and I have never felt better in my life, the sweet air of Liberty Square is agreeing with me. Please remove her from the Think Tank station.

Wait,wait, the poison takes 6 months to work it is non traceable, just read all about it on the sign about the NSA. We must treat you before the poison kicks in, look at your dark eyes and deathly pale skin. Hurry , please! Death by pizza is a terrible, lonely way to go, may the NSA be forgiven for this crime against humanity. Who are the NSA anyway? They must have a big axe to grind.

Nonsense! I always look pale, you dope. Honestly these tourist occupy wannabes are wasting my time and energy. Please go, we have important work to do. I feel fine, trust me.

Don't say I didn't warn you, I muttered and strolled off before I was evicted from OWS. I give her three weeks. I can't say I didn't try and help.




No comments: