Friday, October 28, 2011

Today's date. You don't bother going for a glass of wine, you share a sign together and schmooze and flirt whilst you get your photo taken.

I can't wait my next date we are going sign sharing in Zuccatti Park as long as he makes it and I get all the credit. It was so romantic sharing a sign with Amos. I was really falling for him and his witty sign and we were almost sort of touching fingers under the sign ever so subtle like, but when I said let's Occupy Each Other in your tent he said no way, I am too busy meeting lots of red hot revolutionary girls like you to waste time hidden away in my tent . Four other girls just became my FB friend and if you could move along I see two other cute girls who want to take my photo. But if you come back at 6am when no one else is here , we can for sure Occupy my Tent , Princess Babycakes. My Sign card is pretty full till then.

Hhhmmmmph... charming. I am not biking back there at 6am and anyway how would I find his tent amongst all the others? Ok I would have gone back but the thought of knocking on all the many tents and whispering , Are you the Age of Hilarious Guy in there did not greatly appeal. Maybe some other hunk would have pulled me into his tent instead but the while thing seemed a bit dicy with the snog chances low to probably zero. Too Risky.

Later , Amos , I said all cool. I emailed you your photo so we can be FB friends and take it from there, thanks for sharing your fabulous sign.

My pleasure, he winked at me. But other people were pushing me along to take his photo, so I had to move on.




No comments: