Friday, January 20, 2012

I love this one! I wish I had room and a spare $750k to snap it up.

3? Aileen seemed more interested in 3 than the dots.

Well 3) so we got to Cafe Mogador on St Marks where we had to wait 25 long minutes for a table with more whining from you know who and then they insisted on putting Morris on a high chair. It is simply not sexy when your date is on a high chair, how can you take him seriously? I kept wanting to do the baby feeding weaning my sisters do and cut up his pita and lay it out on his tray in neat wee squares.
Plus Morris never stops talking about all his issues! We weren't at Zuccati Park anymore we were on a date where the attention is supposed to be focused on moi! Moi! SP! Yours Truly! Not Miss Piggy for president and how her campaign is going. I know all the Muppets will vote for her, but what about the rest of the US? Plus he made me cough up $50 for her campaign funds and towards the pledge to end frogs legs in all NY restaurants, in the middle of dinner and I had to sign 5 petitions. It was a bore and a drag.

Ok, 3 sounds bad, quite bad. She sympathized, nodding whilst taking in a giant salmon pink colored dot.

There wasn't a 4, I hope. Did he go for the end of the night snog and grope?

Let's go down to 21St for the other show , I need some air, I said, avoiding 4 best I could.

No comments: