Friday, January 20, 2012

I loved Night. I wanted it, I opened my wallet and started counting my change.

$43.27. I had only $1700 more to find.

Maurizio, this is my favorite too. Hold it till tomorrow whilst I count my penny pile.

We oohed and aahed and schmoozed some more but eventually it was time to go. As we headed out to The Standard Hotel to finish our night, Aileen wasted not a minute getting back on topic.

4? She asked eyebrows raised?

Ok 4. So he had drunk too much wine at dinner, so he was slurring his words and hard to hear over the din of the other diners. I had to lean over to the high chair which was uncomfortable and awkward. To top it off, he made me split the bill, you know I don't tolerate that, it amounts to instant cancellation in my world.

Plus I had to pay for his cab phone. And the coup d'état, he made a lunge at me whilst I was carrying him and stuck his tongue down my ear, no questions asked as I was literally tossing him into a taxi and had the nerve to say, what a fantastic night Princepessa , are you free tomorrow?

At least there wasn't a grope though? Aileen smiled. I hope there wasn't a 5.

5, there was a 5 and a 6,7, and 8. But let's just end it at 5 and talk about anything else. What did you think of Night, back there?

Finish it girl? 5?

Ok. Here's 5. He was wearing Roots sweatpants.

Ok, I got it 5 strikes and you are out. The sweatpants seals the deal. That Muppet is Toast. But you might change your mind when you see him in his movie. Did you get the Comps at least?

No, he didn't even come through on that one. Said he gave them to his sister.

Ah,another one bites the dust. You know what they say, All's Fair in love and War. She put a sympathetic hand on my shoulder as we headed up to the rooftop lounge at The Standard.

Did you check your Daily Matches for today yet? Anyone lined up for tomorrow night? Don't give up SP, he is out there but maybe next time try someone your height at least.

And so ended Morris. I still want to see the Movie though.....

No comments: